Thursday, April 1, 2010

Testimonials





Tina Torres Lewis Thanks Arlene for setting up our amazing honeymoon cruise! We had a blast on NCL! Everything was perfect! Thanks for all the perks too, we definetly enjoyed it & appreciated it!!!






Maria Aponte Arlene! Thank you so much for setting up our cruise & getting us a room upgrade. Thanks for the book too. You are so helpful. I'll post pics here when we get back.Details of the Recommendation: "Arlene booked a cruise for us in May. It was my first. Before I met Arlene, I wouldn't have used an agent. Next time, I will use Arlene again! She was so helpful and told me things I never would have known or thought about. I felt totally prepared and things went smoothly. She is so easy to get along with and she did her best to help with any little detail. I would recommend Arlene to anyone thinking about traveling."


Service Category: Travel Agent

Year first hired: 2010

Top Qualities: Personable, Good Value, High Integrity

1 comment: